Honey Comb is made from beeswax, which in turn is made from nectar gathered by honeybees. Presented as the bees created it, Honey Comb is RAW, pure and simple.
“Raw Honey” means honey as it exists in the beehive or as obtained by extraction, settling, or straining, and that has not been heated above 118 degrees Fahrenheit during production or storage.
Our RAW Cut Comb Honey tastes delicious, and can go places honey can’t!
- Place a chunk of honeycomb over a bowl of warm oatmeal or warm pancakes and waffles.
- Add to Greek Yoghurt or Vanilla Ice Cream for a boost of natural sweetness.
- Fill a baguette with Brie, then top with chunks of honeycomb. So tasty.
- Add a few small chunks of honeycomb to an otherwise conventional grilled ham and cheese sandwich.
- Make a salad of lettuce leaves, grilled chicken and slivered almonds. Top with crumbled soft goat cheese and small chunks of honeycomb.
100% Natural 100% Kiwi 100% Pure