Bees wax is a natural wax that the honey bees produce.
Bees wax is one of the most well-known and commonly used bee byproducts.
You can use Bees wax as
- a lubricant and waterproofing agent
- as a polish for wood and leather
- for making candles
- as an ingredient in cosmetics
- a coating of bees wax over cheese keeps it from going mouldy
- fantastic to make bees wax wraps for food, sustainable and healthy!.
For wholesale enquires, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote
100% Natural 100% Kiwi 100% Pure