Great in smoothies, sprinkled over cereal and yoghurt, and is a great addition to dressings.
Every granule is unique as they come from a vast array of flower sources. This variety results in many different colours of bee pollen in every jar. Our beekeepers collect the pollen granules, which are then carefully dried and handled to protect their nutritional qualities.
SOME OF THE GREAT QUALITIES AND BENEFITS OF POLLEN
1. Impressive nutritional profile with more than 250 active substances
2. High antioxidant content protects from free radicals and chronic diseases
3. May lower heart disease risk factors like high blood lipids and cholesterol
4. May boost liver function and protect your liver from toxic substances
5. Packs several compounds with anti-inflammatory properties
6. May help you avoid illness by boosting immunity and killing bacteria
7. May aid wound healing and prevent infections
8. May have anti-cancer properties
9. May ease menopause symptoms like hot flushes
10. May improve nutrient utilisation, metabolism and longevity
11. Safe for most people and easy to add to your diet