Beeswax is a natural wax that the honey bees produce.
Beeswax is one of the most well-known and commonly used bee byproducts.
You can use Beeswax as:
- A lubricant and waterproofing agent
- As a polish for wood and leather
- For making candles
- As an ingredient in cosmetics
- A coating of bees wax over cheese keeps it from going mouldy
- Fantastic to make bees wax wraps for food, sustainable and healthy!
For wholesale enquires, please email email@example.com for a quote.
100% Natural 100% Kiwi 100% Pure
Subcribe to back in stock notification
customers are viewing this product